Marriage Registry

Monday, January 28, 2019

Somewhere Tonight


Close your eyes and picture this,
A tender touch, a forehead kiss.
reaching out I take your hand,
I lead you thru the promised land.
A heart so pure, a love so true,
unending faith I offer you.
Yes somewhere in this world tonight,
a lover waits to hold you tight.
I long to be your only one,
to light your world up like the sun.
Keep you happy, keep you free,
keep you safe and here with me.
The soul mate that you long to find,
to walk you thru the end of time.
So close your eyes and picture this,
A shiny ring, a long white dress.
A dream fulfilled, a life so new,
among the things I offer you.
I promise you will always know,
the way I feel, cause it will show.
I'll never stray or let you down,
Your loneliness will not be found.
For once you are with me,
and safe in my heart,
our love will grow stronger,
and we'll never part.


No comments:

Post a Comment