Marriage Registry

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Fire and Ice


This love affair is like fire and ice,
the feelings we share will more than suffice.
When you bring the naughty, I bring the nice,
you fill up my soul and give to it life.

I never was whole until I met you,
the things that you say, and all that you do.
You finish my sentence, your love is so true,
you hold me together, a bonding like glue.

Your black to my white, my strength to despair,
no matter the problems you've always been there.
My life I give to you, this love I will share,
I always will hold you, I always will care.

Our two hearts so different yet still beat as one,
a love for the ages has only begun.
When you said I love you I knew that I'd won,
a soul mate forever now etched in the sun.



No comments:

Post a Comment