Marriage Registry

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

The Jacket


 Your love is like a candle with a never ending flame,
It lights my way , it guides my heart each time I speak your name.
I wear it like a jacket, when I'm lost or feeling blue,
It keeps me safe it warms my heart,
Each time I think of you.
This friendship that I've found in you,
I know will always be,
so many branches touch my brain,
just like a mighty tree.
The roots grow to my very soul,
the leaves fill up my mind.
The strength it shows thru storms of life,
will stand the test of time.
I'm here to say I love you, Yes I want to say I care.
For like those tears that come with pain,
My love is always there.
Please wear it like a jacket, that can make you feel secure,
with a warm and fuzzy feeling, when your down and need a cure.
See you don't have to be my girl, to be a loving friend,
this friendship that you've found in me, I know, will never end.

No comments:

Post a Comment